Tuesday, January 3, 2012

DECEMBER HITS


These were my favorite products from December 2011. I didn't use or test many beauty products because I was sick for the majority of the month. This is the first time I didn't have any "miss" items that were complete flops.

Items featured:
-Arcona Triad Pads
-Urban Decay Naked 2 palette
-Muji 2 and 5-drawer acrylic storage units (available here)


What I'm wearing:
-Eyes: UDPP; Mac Cheers, My Dear!; Silver Fog; Softwash Grey; Reflects Pearl and Blanc Type; Urban Decay Gunmetal; Cover Girl Perfect Blend Black Eyeliner; Sephora Advanced Lash Booster Black Mascara
-Cheeks: Tarte Glisten
-Lips: Laura Geller Berry Banana and Mac Fashionscoop
-Face: Arcona Tinted Sunscreen, Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in Light
-Dress: Alice & Olivia

No comments:

Post a Comment