Monday, December 19, 2011

NAIL NEWS: MY FAVORITE HOLIDAY NAIL POLISHES


A list of some of my favorite holiday nail polishes from all price points. Also, check out my post about dupes for Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday polish and my review of Dior Merveille.

Polishes featured (the ** denotes an absolute must-have):
-Sephora by O.P.I. What's Your Point-settia? **
-Sephora by O.P.I. Sample Sale
-Dior Merveille
-E.L.F. Red Velvet
-O.P.I. Manicurist of Seville
-Sephora by O.P.I. Run With It!
-Sephora by O.P.I. Bling on the Snowflakes
-E.L.F. Metal Madness **
-Sephora by O.P.I. Already Famous
-Sally Hansen Jumpin' Jade **
-Confetti Tazmanian Devil **
-E.L.F. Golden Goddess **



What I'm wearing:
-Eyes: UDPP, Mac Nightlight pigment, Mac Navy Blue and Silver from the Surf the Ocean Pigment Stack, Urban Decay Uzi 24/7 Liner, Urban Decay 24/7 Mildew, Sephora Advanced Lash Booster Black Mascara
-Cheeks: Tarte Glisten Amazonian Clay Blush
-Lips: Josie Maran Optimism
-Face: Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Balancing Foundation in Light, Mac Select Cover-up in NW 20, Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Roller, Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder in Translucent
-Sweater: Evelyn Grace Cashmere

Follow me on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment