Friday, January 27, 2012

URBAN DECAY NAKED 2 PALETTE VIDEO REVIEW

This is my YouTube video review of Urban Decay's new Naked 2 palette (You can check out my channel here). I also have a written review if you'd prefer to read about the palette instead. To quickly sum up my feelings for Naked 2, I'd have to say I love it. Why? Watch this video to find out!



What I'm wearing:
-Eyes: Mac Nubile Paint Pot; Urban Decay Suspect, Tease, Foxy and Bootycall (from Naked 2); Urban Decay Uzi 24/7 eyeliner; Sephora Advanced Lash Booster Black Mascara
-Cheeks: Mac Pink Cult Blush, Benefit High Beam Highlighter
-Lips: Mac Red Dwarf Prolongwear Lipstick
-Face: Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Balancing Foundation in Light, Mac Select Cover-up in NW 20, Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Roller, Mac Blot Powder in Light
-Nails: Sephora by O.P.I. Break a Leg-Warmer!
-Sweater: Cynthia Rowley

No comments:

Post a Comment