Saturday, January 7, 2012

DIOR GARDEN PARTY HAUL PREVIEW

Dear Readers,

I hope you're all having a pleasant weekend! I've had a lovely, lazy Saturday. My boyfriend, Ed, is visiting his family for the weekend, so I've been delighting in activities that take a back seat when he's home. I slept until 8:15, did some yoga, went to the mall and bought some makeup, filmed a video  okay, I was somewhat productive today  did some crossword puzzles while drinking green tea, knit a few rows in the hat I'm making for my nephew and watched The Help.

Tonight, I'm putting my cell phone on the silent setting and taking a Lush-ious bath until I'm pleasantly pruney. (Yes, I know it's a Saturday night and I'm taking a bath instead of going out. I couldn't look forward to my evening more, but perhaps this is a sign I'm getting old.) I'm thinking of cocktailing the Big Blue bath bomb with the Floating Island bath melt and either the Sea Vegetable or Figs & Leaves soap. Aaaahh, I feel relaxed already!

Before I slip into a blissful soak, I want to tease you with my purchase from Dior's new Garden Party spring collection. The colors look so beautiful, albeit predictable for this time of year; however, I never tire of romantic, delicate shades. They just scream "ladylike" to me. Please excuse the poor lighting and dark stains at the bottom of the photos. I spilled a jar of brown pigment on my makeup drawers and need to wipe down the top again.

Items featured are the Milly Garden clutch, Garden Pastels quint, Garden Roses quint, Tulip Pink lipstick, Corolle Pink lipstick, Waterlily nail polish and Pretty Rose lipgloss.

In the waning hours of daylight -- no flash.
Waning daylight -- flash.

More information coming soon. I have a feeling it's going to take me a few days to swatch these because I don't want to ruin the pretty floral designs. I guess that's what happens when makeup and art collide!

Until next time,

-BeachBlondeBeauty


No comments:

Post a Comment