Monday, July 23, 2012

SHOE HAUL: NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE

Here's a more in-depth description and review of the shoes I purchased a few days ago at Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale. (The sale ends August 6th.) Don't you just love how the still shots for my YouTube videos always manage to catch me making a fish face or something close to it? One word: gorgeous! LOL You can see a quick peek of everything else that I got here. My fashion and beauty haul videos will be posted over the next few days, so check back soon for those updates!




Products Featured:
  • Frye "Melissa Trapunto" Boot
  • BP. "Rally" Bootie
  • Ugg Australia "Fabrizia" Boot
  • Sam Edelman "Petty" Bootie
  • Indigo by Clarks "Heath Harrier" Bootie
  • Brooks "Adrenaline GTS 12" Running Shoe

What I'm wearing:
  • Eyes: Urban Decay Primer Potion, Urban Decay Half Baked and Last Call, Mac Blanc Type, Cover Girl Perfect Blend Black Eyeliner, Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Lash Building Mascara in Black
  • Cheeks: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzing Powder, Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush 12-Hour Blush in Glisten
  • Lips: Mac Ravishing
  • Face: Mac Select Cover-up in NW 20, Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Roller, Chanel Aqualumiere Foundation in Beige
  • Nails: Zoya Elodie
  • Shirt: Express
  • Jeans: Forever 21

2 comments:

  1. Love this! I want all of the boots -- having such a hard time deciding!
    ♡ Lexi
    FASHION: Glitter & Pearls
    WEDDINGS: Glitter Weddings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! If you haven't bought a pair already, I highly recommend the BP Rally booties. They're comfortable, reasonably priced and also come in black (although I adore the cognac). I've gotten some good use out of them already!

      Delete