Wednesday, July 4, 2012

STYLE ME: A PATRIOTIC OUTFIT OF THE DAY

Oh my goodness, has it really been five months since my last post? Unacceptable! I'm so sorry that I have been M.I.A. for such a long time. Moving, a new (and incredibly adorable) nephew, work, studying and gorgeous weather have all kept me from writing and filming new videos ... but not anymore! I am going to devote some time every day to making BeachBlondeBeauty an improved experience for all. Check back soon for a new layout, posts and videos because the hiatus is over. I am back!

Anyway, today is America's Independence Day and the weather couldn't be hotter. After getting a later start on the morning than expected (I didn't know I could sleep past 8:30 anymore), Ed and I decided to relax at a barbecue instead of fighting beach traffic. I threw on an easy outfit that I snazzed up with a belt and fedora. Being the patriotic girl that I am, I had to sport some red, white and blue. In order to avoid looking over-accessorized, I opted not to wear a necklace. What do you think?

Click on the photo for a closer look.

What I'm wearing:
  • Sandals: XOXO
  • Skirt: CAbi
  • Tank Top: Abercrombie & Fitch
  • Belt: H&M
  • Fedora: Target
  • Bag: MICHAEL Michael Kors
  • Bangles: Amrita Singh
  • Nails: Butter London "Macbeth"

No comments:

Post a Comment