Saturday, July 21, 2012

TEASER: NORDSTROM ANNIVERSARY SALE HAUL


Now that Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale is in full swing and my wallet has dropped a solid 10 pounds – a situation where weight loss is really, really bad – I thought I’d tease you with my new goodies. (I seriously cannot wait to play dress up and show you what I come up with!) My lighting is terrible because it’s raining, but I think you can see well enough to get a general idea of what everything is. I have been really good about not shopping over the past few months, but I got a little carried away this time around! My shopping trips were spread out over a few days, so I didn't realize how much I had actually purchased until I started to put this post together. Yikes!

Right to Left, Back to Front: Arcona Triad Pads
Cle de Peau Concealer, Nars Joie de Vivre, Chanel Sable Emouvant
Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, Chanel Giggle, Dior Amazonia, Chanel Vertigo
Right to Left, Back to Front:
Frye Melissa Trapunto, Ugg Fabrizia, BP. Rally
Brooks Adrenaline GTS 12, Sam Edelman Petty, Indigo by Clarks Heath Harrier
(The black Ugg Fabrizia boots are definitely going back. They're very uncomfortable!)
Frenchi Vanity Tweed Jacket, Halogen Collarless Tweed Jacket, Olivia Moon Ruched Sleeve Jacket
Joie Pearline Blouse, Halogen Pin Tuck Pleat Blouse, Twenty Leather Panel Tee
Halogen Pleat Front Check Skirt, June Rabbit Fur Vest, Hinge Fitted Leather Jacket

I’m either going to do a video or more detailed post that shows you the items in better detail. In the meantime, if you see something you like, get a move on to Nordstrom or the online store before it’s all gone! Keep an eye out for styling ideas and beauty reviews coming in the next few days. Don't forget to subscribe to my blog for updates!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. how does the Olivia Moon Jacket fit??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's runs a little big. I sized down and still find it's a bit big in the chest, so I'm probably going to return it. Sorry to take so long to reply!

      Delete