Monday, November 28, 2011

WET N WILD/E.L.F. HAUL AND REVIEW

For those of you have seen my YouTube channel, this post may be redundant; however, I want to try something new and see how it works. I've stumbled across some bloggers who link their YouTube pages in posts and I like the idea. Despite the fact that most of my hits so far are from my YouTube subscribers, I've decided to link my most recent video and list my makeup, nails, hair, etc. underneath.  If this experiment is an epic fail, I'll definitely stop (lol)!

Many of my recent videos have been about designer makeup, which can be very expensive. My anorexic wallet would agree, especially after my most recent shopping endeavor. I know that shelling out $28.50 on a single eyeshadow (I'm looking at you, Chanel) is a lot, even if you aren't on a budget. And if you are, that seems like an absurd expense. Fortunately, there are some quality products out there that won't break the bank. Today, I'm going to focus on Wet n Wild and E.L.F.

Products shown:
-Wet n Wild Sweet as Candy
-Wet n Wild Cool as a Cucumber
-Wet n Wild Silent Treatment
-Wet n Wild I'm Feeling Retro
-E.L.F. Holiday Nail Polish Set with Golden Goddess, Royal Purple, Mod Mauve, Red Velvet and Metal Madness

What I'm wearing:
-Eyes: Wet n Wild Sweet as Candy trio, Urban Decay Uzi 24/7 liner, Sephora Advanced Lash Booster mascara
-Cheeks: E.L.F. Tickled Pink blush
-Lips: E.L.F. Luscious Liquid Lipstick in Pink Lemonade
-Face: Garnier Anti-dark-circle roller, Mac Select Cover-Up concealer and Mac Blot Powder
-Nails: Chanel Particuliere
-Sweater: from Target

2 comments:

  1. I just recently joined your blog and I enjoy them! Just wanted to let you know your work is read and recognized :]
    I also follow you on YouTube!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellie, thank you very much for looking at my blog posts and YouTube videos! It means SO much to me!

    ReplyDelete