Friday, February 3, 2012

JANUARY 2012 HITS AND MISSES

Yet another month has come and gone in the blink of an eye, much to my chagrin. I can't stop the passing of time, but I can sort through piles of products and tell you which are real gems or just hunks of carbon. (Like that geological joke? I'm hilarious.) Without further ado, here are my hits and misses for January 2012:



What I'm wearing:

  • Eyes: Elf Eyelid Primer, Wet 'n Wild Cotton Candy eyeshadow palette, L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Liquid Liner, Sephora by OPI Advanced Lash Booster black mascara
  • Cheeks: Mac Pink Cult, Benefit Highbeam
  • Lips: Josie Maran Argan Color Stick in Rosey, Josie Maran Natural Volume Lipgloss in Optimism
  • Face: Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer in light, Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Roller, Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent Pressed Powder
  • Nails: Chanel Particuliere
  • Necklace: Forever 21
  • Sweater: Cynthia Rowley

No comments:

Post a Comment